Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
- Products/services sold
- Currency should be in US dollars
- Examine any links to other sites
- Export or legal restrictions listed on website
- PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE
- Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
- TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
- (Effective September 1, 2009)
- Hollywood Suits, Inc. (“HS”) maintains this site (“Site”) to inform you about its many offerings. In using this Site, you agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. HS may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to review these Terms and Conditions, because they are binding on you as changed.
- The text, graphics, thumbnails, images and all other materials (“Materials”) on this Site are copyrights, trademarks, trade names or other intellectual property owned, licensed or otherwise controlled by HS. HS authorizes you to view the Materials on this Site, and to download and make a single copy of all or a portion of the Materials only for your personal noncommercial use. You may not otherwise copy or download Materials, and may not modify, use or distribute the Materials, this Site or any related software in any way unless you obtain the written permission of HS. In the event you download Materials for your personal noncommercial use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the Materials. If you violate these Terms and Conditions, your permission to use the Materials terminates, and you must immediately destroy all copies of the Materials.
- Browsing of this site is done so at your own risk. By using this Site, you acknowledge and agree that HS is not responsible or liable for damages of any kind (including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive) related to your use of the Site. You agree to indemnify and hold HS harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including without limitation, attorneys’ fees, arising from or related in any manner to your use of the Site or any of the Materials.
- HS provides the information on the Site on an “as-is” basis, without any warranties of any nature. HS disclaims all express and implied warranties, including merchantability, non-infringement and fitness for a purpose. In no event will HS be liable for any loss of profits, business, use or data or for indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages of any kind whether based in contract, negligence or other tort. HS may make changes to the Materials and the product information and prices at any time without notice and without obligation to update the Materials.
- HS is not able to inspect or confirm that the Materials contained on the Site that are linked to this page are correct in every case. From time to time there may be information on the Site that is inaccurate or incomplete, or that contains typographical errors. HS may change information on the Site at any time without prior notice
- HS welcomes feedback at any time, provided it does not violate the rights of anyone. Any communication or other material you send to the Site by e-mail or other means, including your questions or comments, is considered non-confidential. By sending communications to this Site, you grant HS a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, edit, distribute, perform and display any communication or other materials you transmit to the Site (and the ideas contained in such material) for any purpose, anywhere, including without limitation reproducing, posting or publicizing such material or using such material for marketing purposes.
- HS reserves the right to prohibit any user further access to this Site for violating these terms and conditions or any law. HS may take any action with respect to user-conduct that it deems necessary or appropriate, in its sole discretion, if it believes it may create liability for HS, damage the HS’s image, or cause HS to lose (in whole or in part) the services of its ISPs or other suppliers.
- HS makes no claims that the Materials are appropriate or may be downloaded outside of the United States. Access to the Materials by certain persons in certain countries may not be legally allowed. If you access the Materials outside of the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
- This Site may not be used (a) to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material, including without limitation Site content, in violation of any applicable law or regulation; (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others; or (c) to transmit, distribute or store material that is defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful. This Site may not be used for any illegal purpose or in any manner that would subject HS, its affiliates, or any of this Site’s users to liability.
- You agree that you will not use this Site for any of the following: (a) providing HS with, or transmitting or posting, any incomplete, false or inaccurate information; (b) deleting or revising any material or Site content posted by HS or any other person or entity without authorization; (c) using any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site or any activity conducted on this Site; (d) taking any action which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this Site’s infrastructure; (e) if you have a password, allowing unauthorized access to a non-registered user to a non-public area of this Site, disclosing to or sharing your password with any third-party or using your password for any unauthorized purpose; (f) using or attempting to use, without HS’s permission, any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Site other than the search engine and search agents available from HS on this Site and other than generally commercially available third-party web browsers (e.g., Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Internet Explorer); (g) attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of this Site; (h) aggregating, copying or duplicating in any manner any of the Site content or information available from this Site, except as otherwise expressly allowed by these terms and conditions; or (i) framing or linking to any of the Site content or information available from this Site without HS’s permission. When providing HS with feedback or other information, you agree to do so in a manner that does not infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others, or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others.
- You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of this Site, including without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for your access or logging into a server or account which you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user of this Site, host or network, including without limitation, via means of submitting material that contains viruses, (d) sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services through this website or to other users of this Site; or (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or posting relating to this Site.
- Secure site for transmission of payment (disclosure to customers)
- If the web site is not live, please provide us with back door access user name and password.